When Crown designed the XLS 1002 power amplifier they really outdid themselves. In addition to its sleek look, the XLS 1002 provides you with a large LCD display so you can keep an eye on your parameters and massive DSP capabilities to maximize the quality of your sound. In addition to high and lowpass filters, the XLS 1002 provides you with a bandpass filter on each channel for precise DSP crossover tuning, loudspeaker matching, and system EQ capabilities. Incredibly versatile, the XLS 1002 can power 2-, 4-, or 8-ohm loads and can be bridged for 4-ohm or 8-ohm mono operation. At Sweetwater, we’re impressed by the amount of headroom that the Crown XLS 1002 power amplifier provides. Expect a powerful, clean, undistorted sound experience!
Crown XLS 1002
7 in stock
7 in stock
Crown XLS 1002 Power Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Class D amp with Crown’s ultra-efficient DriveCore technology
- Lightweight design weighs less than 9 lbs.
- Massive DSP capabilities maximize your sound
- Bandpass filters for crossover tuning, loudspeaker matching, and system EQ
- Large LCD display lets you keep an eye on your parameters
- Selectable input sensitivity with 1.4Vrms and .775Vrms options
- Sleep mode shuts the unit down after a specified time
- Security setting disables menu buttons
- System reset allows factory settings to be restored
- Remote power trigger
- Peak-x Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
- XLR, 1/4″, and RCA inputs provide flexibility
- Integrated PureBand Crossover System for better performance and control
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
|Dimensions||7.7 × 19.0 × 3.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.